SoCal Challengers Membership Fee
We are a diverse group of Southern California Dodge Challenger owners who enjoy spending time with each other and our Dodge Challengers at meet and greets, car shows, cruises and track events, or just hanging out. As a club we contribute back to the community through numerous charitable activities throughout Southern California and are a family first car club.
To become a member you must attend a minimum of four SoCal Challenger events and be voted in by the officers of the club. If you are successfully voted in, you must then set up a profile on SoCalChallengers.com, and after reading and understanding the contents, you must acknowledge the membership agreements linked there in your profile.
As a SoCal Challengers car club member you are entitled to:
- Access to SoCal Challengers members only meetings when held and rolling into events
- Any discounts, when applicable, for any events that the SoCal Challengers participates in such as a track experience or dyno day
- All access to the SoCalChallengers.com web site where you are free to post and participate in the forums and stay on top of all things related to the SCC and the Dodge Challenger
- SoCalChallengers.com web site banner signature
- You receive SoCalChallengers.com business cards to help spread the word to fellow Dodge Challenger owners
- You receive SoCalChallengers.com decals for your Dodge Challenger, toolbox, or cooler
- SoCal Challengers "members only" apparel and items such as the Pit Crew shirts, short and long sleeve shirts, caps, sweatshirts and hoodies
We have a $50 non-refundable lifetime membership fee and are a California State NPO with 501 (c) (7) status. No annual dues are required. All membership money is put back into the SoCal Challengers car club for its charitable donations, development and membership protection.
Any active or non-active military or first responders are entitled to a 50% discount. Use coupon code "milspec" (no quotes), after you register during checkout.
Your contribution will support the programs of the Semper Fi Fund, our chosen charity.